Dear Plus-Sized Apples:
This is my favorite dress. This is the dress that every full-figured apple should have hanging standby in her closet as the go-to for last minute dates, nights out, or parties. Why? It has most of the qualities we’re looking for in one dress: in short, it flatters the apple body shape.
- The dress is just over knee length: great! This elongates the torso.
- This dress is printed in a single, consistent pattern, which catches the eye without pulling it toward the midsection. This pattern distracts viewers from any bumps, rolls, or cellulite.
- The dress is LINED, which smooths the silhouette.
- The waist falls gently, not tightly, just below the bust, and swings out into a skirt. This helps create the illusion of a smaller waist.
- The neckline is a plunging V, and draws attention up to the bust and face.
- Black and white patterns are dramatic yet versatile, can function either be business casual or night-out.
- As black and white, this dress is a blank slate for your preferred color palate, and goes great with more dramatic accessories, shoes, and bag. Try red heels!
Available in sizes 1x-5x, just under $70 on Amazon.com.
IGIGI is an awesome plus-sized dress designer, and they always run good promotions. Check out their latest collection!